Communication:Environmental Communication with Stakeholders
Ricoh Global Eco Action<2014 Action>
Ricoh Global Eco Action 2014
Ricoh Global Eco Action 2014 will be held as detailed below under the theme of “sharing ‘eco-mind’ together.” During the action period, a wide range of stakeholders, from the Group employees, their family members and friends, local communities and residents, to business partners, will participate in a variety of planned activities, all sharing their common commitment to the environment. Ricoh will expand on this initiative, thus inspiring a greater number of people to join in global action.
Outline of Ricoh Global Eco Action 2014
Action month: June 2014 (Sunday, June 1 to Monday, June 30, 2014)
Common action day: Thursday, June 5, 2014
Common global activities
- Turning off the lights in Ricoh advertising towers and signboards on June 5
(excluding natural energy powered billboards)
- Creating dedicated Facebook* and blog pages to share activity reports globally
- Individual Ricoh employees making a pledge for eco-action (ECO Declaration)
- Hosting events in collaboration with government and business organizations
- Participating in environmental events held by local communities
- Encouraging customers to select the energy-saving mode setting on MFPs and printers
- * A planned Facebook page will be open to public access and posting. We are inviting everyone to visit the page to share their environmental activities and messages, thus building a global eco-action network.