Information Security at the Ricoh Group
- Fiscal 2012 Activities Review and Plan for Fiscal 2013
- 3. Auditing for Maintenance and Development of Business
–Actual Audits on Effectiveness
- Fiscal 2011 Activities Review and Plan for Fiscal 2012
- 2. We Cannot Respond to Invisible Issues
–Visualization of Information Security Risks
- 1. Problems Related to the ISMS Internal Audit
–What caused the internal auditors to become so fussy?
The Ricoh Group obtained ISMS certification in 2004 and completed the second renewal audit for certification registration in the 2010.
The Ricoh Group is promoting visualization of the effectiveness of its ISMS through quantification, in addition to ensuring conformity to ISMS standards.
These activities are supported by risk assessments and internal audit process using IT technologies.
In a series of articles, we will introduce the Ricoh Group's information security management to be implemented for the new era, after successfully visualizing and ensuring the effectiveness of our ISMS.