||Overview of functions added/revised
|| Version upgrade content
■Overview of functions reviced
- OpenSSL vulnerability has been fixed
Fixed problem below
- When sharing a PC screen, flickering could occur with the screen displayed on the application. The frequency of occurrence of this phenomenon has been reduced for Windows Vista/7.
- A problem has been fixed where even if you had configured your application as 「do not use proxy」, IE proxy settings were used when trying to start a conference.
- When logging in, the time spent to cancel the login process has been reduced.
- 1.Displaying Contact Names during a Meeting
- You can choose whether to display the contact names during a meeting.
If you choose to display the contact names, the names are displayed in the other parties' videos. your contact name is also displayed in your video.
- 2.Limited bandwidth
- To accommodate the needs of your network environment, you can reduce the network bandwidth used during a meeting.
- 3.Document share
- Be able to share in the full-screen application.
- 4.Contact list
- It is possible to add to contact list up to 200.
- Changed the link URL for the "Forgot password" link on the login screen.