Ricoh Multifunction Printers Support Apple’s AirPrint
Enables Wireless Printing from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
Tokyo, September 24, 2012 — Ricoh Company, Ltd. (President and CEO: Shiro Kondo, hereinafter "Ricoh") today announced that some of its multifunction printers (MFPs）support AirPrint™, the native printing function offered by Apple1.
This makes it possible for customers to print documents, photographs, images, and so forth directly from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch without installing a printer driver or an application.
Ricoh continues to expand its range of compatible MFPs and printers by further enhancing the compatibility with iOS devices.
Operating Environment and Compatible Models
|Compatible OS||iOS 4.2 or later|
|Target devices||iPhone, iPad, iPod touch|
|Color MFPs||Aficio MP C5502/C4502/C3502/C3002/C305 Series|
|B/W MFPs||Aficio MP 5002/4002/301 Series|
- * This printing function requires a model with a printer function or the mounting of an option that is compatible with a printer function.
- * AirPrint functionality requires an AirPrint-enabled MFPs connected to the same Wi-Fi network as iOS devices.
- * Depending on the application, printing may not be available.
- * iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- * Wi-Fi is registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- * All other company names or product names appearing in the News Release are company trademarks or registered trademarks.
September 24, 2012
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
News release in PDF format
Information in the news releases is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Manufacture, sales, price and specifications of products may be subject to change.