Skip to main content
Skip to first level navigation
- When was Ricoh Company, Ltd. established?
- The Company was established as Riken Kankoshi Co., Ltd. on February 6, 1936. And its name was changed to Ricoh Company, Ltd. on April 1, 1963.
- When was stock made available to the public? And, when was the stock first listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- The stock was available on Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchange in May, 1949. And the stock was first listed on Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchange in October, 1961.
- Which Stock Exchanges is Ricoh Company, Ltd. listed on?
- In Japan, Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sapporo.
- What is Tokyo Stock Exchange stock code?
- Its stock code is 7752.
- Where can I find the latest financial results?
- Click here to view the financial results, and click here to view the latest Ricoh Group Sustainability Report.
- Is there a preferential treatment for shareholders program?
- Where can I obtain Ricoh's annual report?
- In 2012, we integrated the CSR, Environment and Annual Report into the Ricoh Group Sustainability Report.
For English version, click here to download a PDF file.
- I want to see sales and profit figures for the past ten years.
- You can see major financial data for the past ten years in our Ricoh Factbook. Click here to download PDF version.
- Where can I learn more about Ricoh's environmental activities?
- Please click here for detailed information on the Ricoh's environmental activities. And click here to download the latest Ricoh Group Sustainability Report.