Please check your network environment in the following ways before you install RICOH Unified Communication System products.
Please download the Network Check Tool compatible with your OS -Windows/Mac/iOS in order to check the following.
- Status of the ports which must be opened to use UCS.
- Latency between the device and the data center and status of packet loss
- Transmitting speed between the device and the data center and estimated bandwidth for the connection.
Please use a trial unit or a trial App ID to check the actual connection.
Each Ricoh UCS hardware unit can check the actual video image transmitted from the data center
Please launch the software you downloaded.
|For Windows||For Mac OS||For iOS|
Please click "2. Confirm All Steps".
The result will come out.
*We would recommend you to save the log.
|Recommended network environment confirmed.|
|Available network environment confirmed.|
|Available network environment confirmed. High quality performance may not be available.|
We would recommend you to check the actual video and audio quality with a trial unit. Please ask your local sales representative about trial unit.
As an alternative, 30-day free trial software can be used to check the actual video and audio quality. Please visit your local Ricoh website to apply for the trial.
You can check the video quality on your device (P3500/P3000/P1000).
Please see the following instructions.
1. In the Features screen, select the [Connection Check], and then press the [Enter] key
2. Press [Start Check] key
3. The Result of Connection Check screen appears. Check the test results.