1. Press conference overview
- I will explain today's announcement and how this situation arose.
- Ricoh expects to book an impairment loss of ¥180 billion in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018.
- We have transformed our strategies and pursued structural reforms to drive new growth since I became President in April 2017. The recognition of impairment losses is one step in the process of structural reform.
- Earlier today, the Board of Directors resolved to revise downward our pre-tax profit forecast for fiscal 2018 by ¥180 billion.
- We will release our full-year results on April 27.