||Overview of functions added/revised
- - iOS 9 support
- - Fixes an issue meeting Information page when the number of participant exceeds 20.
- User interface has been optimized for iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus
- A bug which made the background of the login screen become white has been corrected
|| Version upgrade content
- iOS 8 support
- All the bugs below have been fixed :
- it was not possible to start a meeting with a proxy authentication environment with iPad／iPad mini
- if you selected two items at the same time on the contact list with iPad／iPad mini／iPhone, sometimes it was freezing when removing the finger
- log out dialog box was not displayed when logging out with iPad／iPad mini
- login with a proxy environment was unstable
- layout issues :
processing windows do not rotate correctly
screen to add a contact
private meeting window
depending on the settings, help link was not displayed
menu screen when changing the settings
- A bug in the iPhone version that happened after receiving a phone call has been fixed
- Improved the address book function. Enable to register, edit and delete a contact information via App
- Enable to send a report when App occurs an error
- Network bandwith limit mode added
- Enable to select "TCP443" as the port used for meetings
- 1.Proxy network support
- Possible to connect to the server under the proxy network.
- 2.Contact list
- It is possible to add to contact list up to 200.
- It is now possible to send an address book entry registration request from the application.
- It is now possible to sort the site list into "status order" or "kana pronunciation order" from the setting screen.
- It is now possible to reference notices in the application.
- It is now possible to do initial-password changes and e-mail address registration in the application.
- It is now possible to enter basic settings (name change, password change, re-registration, and e-mail address change) in the application.
- It is now possible to reference the FAQ in the application.
- Certain other functions were improved.
- Fixed problem of not being able to install in iOS 6.0.
- Added function for contact list registration request approval/rejection.