|Product name||RICOH Unified Communication System P3000|
|Audio encoding||SPEEX wideband/ITU-T G.711/ ITU-T G.722|
|Speed||500 Kbps – 2 Mbps
*300Kbps or over, if bandwidth settings is set to 'limited'.
|Warm-up time||Approx. 30 seconds*1|
|Noise||40 dB or less|
|Interfaces||USB Port A||It is possible to connect devices (microphone, speaker) for which operation has been verified*2*3|
|USB Port B||Connect to screen-sharing PC with a USB cable|
|Authentication method (wireless LAN)||Open system authentication, shared key authentication, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Encryption method (wireless LAN)||WEP：WEP128bit/64bit、TKIP：WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK、AES：WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Video output resolution||XGA:1024x768 dots
|Video output port||RGB(D-sub15Pin)x1,DVI-Dx1*4|
|Power terminal||Connect the AC adapter included|
|Dimensions||285mm(W)x189mm(D)x40mm(H) (protruding parts not included)|
|Weight||1.6kg or less|
|PC screen sharing||PC screen resolution supported||SVGA(800x600 dots), XGA(024x768 dots), WXGA(1280x800 dots only)|
|OS||Windows® XP Home Edition(32bit)/Professional SP3(32bit)
Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2
Windows® 7 Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1
Windows® 8 Core/Pro/Enterprise
|CPU||Pentium M 1.2 GHz or faster|
|Memory||512 MB or more|
|Hard disk||Program space of 100 MB or more|
|Usage environment||Environment when in use||Temperature: 10-32°, humidity: 15-80% (no condensation)|
|Environment when not in use||Temperature: 0-43°, humidity: 10-90% (no condensation)|
|Related standards||RoHS directive support, VCCI class B support|
- *1Using DHCP, it takes approximately 30 seconds from the time the power is turned on until a usable screen is displayed (in the case of wired LAN, no proxy, and a ping response of 30 ms or less).
When the IP address is fixed, the time is approximately 50 seconds.
- *2Please check with your sales representative concerning devices for which operation has been verified.
- *3When an external I/O unit is connected to the USB port, that unit takes priority and the internal I/O unit is disabled. If two external I/O units of the same type are connected, only one is enabled for use.
- *4The video output ports cannot be used simultaneously.
- *5Separate service fees are necessary.
- - For usage of this product, a separate video output device (display, projector, etc.) is necessary.
- - For usage, an Internet connection is necessary. Upstream/downstream bandwidth necessary between the terminal and the video distribution server: 500 Kbps minimum, 1 Mbps or more suggested. *300Kbps or over, if bandwidth settings is set to 'limited'.
- - This product is not designed for continuous long-term use such as 24-hour operation.
- - Please be aware that the warranty and maintenance do not cover product malfunctions caused intentionally, by negligence, by improper use, by natural disasters, etc.
- - Do not place the unit in locations (outdoors, bathroom, shower room, etc.) where there is a danger that it could come in contact with water.
- - Do not place objects on top of the unit.
- - Do not stack the unit on other devices and do not stack other devices on the unit.
- - Do not expose the unit to insecticides or volatile substances. Do not leave the unit in contact with rubber or vinyl items for a long period of time. It could result in color changes or paint peeling.
- - Do not place the unit in a high-temperature location such as near a heater. It could cause a malfunction or shorten product life.
- - Avoid locations where the unit is exposed to soot or tobacco smoke. Stains adhering to the optical components could shorten product life or darken images.
- - Using the unit close to a television or radio could adversely impact video or audio quality. In such a case, please move the unit away from the television or radio.
［Wireless LAN operation environment］
- - Wireless LAN connection can be done to access points supporting wireless LAN conforming to IEEE802.11b/g. The video can be disrupted or delayed depending on the LAN environment.
［Device management settings］
- - Recommended environment: Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later.
- *The product color shown on the Web will vary somewhat depending on the condition of the monitor screen.
- *The usage scene photographs are simulated images. The screens are inserted composite images.
- *Due to product improvements, the appearance and specifications of the products are subject to change without notice.
- *Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United Sates and other countries.
- *The official name of Windows is the Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- *Company names, product names, and logos are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
- *Please check with your sales representative for detailed information on performance, specifications, constraints, etc.
For safe usage
- - Carefully read the user manual before usage and use the unit correctly.
- - Use the correct power source and voltage.
- - Do not install or use in places where there is a large amount of water, humidity, steam, dust, soot, etc.
An extensive selection of input/output ports is provided to widen the scope of use.
Expand your visual communication possibilities by connecting a variety of devices.
- 1:USB port type A
- 2:USB port type A
- 3:USB port type B
- 4:Wired LAN
Front view when in normal use