Download of RICOH TAMAGO Pita Projection from App Store is no longer available.
Please use RICOH Smart Presenter to project PDF documents from Apple iPad/iPhone to RICOH projector wirelessly.
RICOH Smart Presenter website: http://www.ricoh.com/software/smartpresenter/
Capture calibration pattern image.
* To make easy to understand, screen is highly distorted intentionally.
|Hardware / OS||Apple iPad2, new iPad , iPad mini / iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
OS version : iOS5.1, 6.0
*NO GUARANTEE TO WORK BEFORE iOS 5.0
|Network||Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) - IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (Determined depending on the iPad/iPhone Wi-Fi connection environment)
* iPad/iPhone and the projector must be connected in the same broadcast domain.
* Bluetooth should be set to off.
* You can use this App without using the network.
In that case, connect iPad/iPhone and the projector via VGA or HDMI, using the display adaptor and video cable.
|Supported Projector||The following Ricoh projectors are supported:
- Ultra Short Focus Model : RICOH PJ WX4130N, WX4130
- Short Focus Model : RICOH PJ WX4240N, X4240N
- Desk Edge Model : RICOH PJ WX3340N, X3340N
- Mobile Model : RICOH PJ X3240N, X3240
|Document Format||PDF format(version 1.5)|