Notice regarding partial early redemption of the Convertible Bonds due 2011
Tokyo - November 10, 2010 – Ricoh Company, Ltd.（TSE: 7752, “RICOH”）(President & CEO: Shiro Kondo) hereby notifies you of partial early redemption of the Zero Coupon Convertible Bonds due 2011 (the “Bonds”) before maturity as outlined below.
Convertible Bonds Details
|1.||Date of early redemption: December 7,2010|
|2.||Reason: The holders of the Bonds have exercised the Put Option granted in clause 7.5 of the Terms and Conditions of the Bonds|
(1) Principal amount of Bonds outstanding before redemption: JPY 55,000,000,000
(2) Total amount of early redemption: JPY 52,780,000,000
(3) Principal amount of the Bonds outstanding after redemption: JPY 2,220,000,000
|(1) Date of issuance: December 7,2006
(2) Total amount of issue: JPY 55,000,000,000
(3) Maturity date: December 7,2011
(4) Coupon: Zero
(5) Conversion price: JPY 2,800 per share
November 10, 2010
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
For full version in PDF format
Information in the news releases is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Manufacture, sales, price and specifications of products may be subject to change.