Troubleshooting / Failure diagnosis
- •An image will not be recorded.
Check the following instructions. If an image is recorded, there may be no problem with the camera.
- •Check to see if the memory card that you use has any problem.
- •If any pictures that you need stored in the memory card, download these pictures to a computer first.
- •Format the memory card in a camera, and then try taking a picture.
•Check to see if the internal memory works.
- •Turn off the power once, and then remove a memory card.
- •Turn on the power and format the internal memory once, and then try taking a picture to the internal memory.
For the details on the procedure of formatting a memory card / the internal memory, or on the camera operations, please consult your Camera User Guide.
If the above steps will not help, there may be something wrong with your camera. Please check the documentation that came with your camera for a service contact. Or find a local contact from the following site.
Date created: September 19, 2007
Date modified: --
Product: All models
Operating system: --
Do you need other helps? Please click any link you want from the following.