RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the [P] in the Premium Shot Mode ?
This mode is useful when you want to adjust shooting settings manually.
This mode can access to nearly all the options in the shooting menu. You can use this mode to change the options that other premium shot modes / normal shooting mode cannot access.
For the Shooting menu operations, see the FAQ below.
[Available Shooting menu in the P mode]
|Setting items||Options [Default]|
|Picture Quality/Size||[ 4:3], 3:2, 1:1, 16:9, 4:3, 4:3, 4:3, 4:3|
|Continuous Mode *1||[Off], Continuous, S-Cont, M-Cont|
|Focus *2||[Multi AF], Face Pr., Tracking Subj., Spot AF|
|Exposure Metering||[Multi], Center, Spot|
|Image Settings||Vivid, [Standard], Natural|
|Super Resolution||[Off], On|
|White Balance||Auto, [Multi-P Auto], Outdoors, Cloudy, Incand.1, Incand.2, Fluorescent, Manual|
|ISO Setting||[AUTO], ISO 100, ISO 200, ISO 400, ISO 800, ISO 1600, ISO 3200|
|Maximum for ISO Auto||AUTO 200, AUTO 400, AUTO 800, [AUTO 1600], AUTO 3200|
|Exposure Compensation||+2.0, +1.7, +1.3, +1.0, +0.7, +0.3, [0.0], -0.3, -0.7, -1.0, -1.3, -1.7, -2.0 (1/3EV increments)|
|Movie Size *3||[ 1280], 640|
|Red-eye reduction||[Off], On|
|Shake Correction||Off, [On]|
|Date Imprint||[OFF], Date, Date and Time|
|Reset premium shot settings *4||-- (choose from Yes / No)|
- *1)When an option other than [Off] is selected, even if [Multi-P Auto] is set in white balance, it works as [Auto]. Flash turns off.
- If [S-Cont] or [M-Cont] is selected, ISO works as [Auto] even if [ISO 100] or [ISO 200] is selected for ISO setting. Image size is fixed at [ 4:3].
- *2)[Spot AF] is used if [Multi AF] is selected during digital zoom. When [Face Pri.] is selected, the camera automatically optimizes white balance and no icon is displayed. If no face is detected, the camera focuses using [Multi AF].
- *3)This option is used for movie shooting.
- *4)It is to reset premium shot settings to their default values.
[P] mode operations
The [P] Mode is located in the Premium shot mode.
For the Premium Shot mode operations, see the FAQ below.
Pressing button will display the bar in the screen to adjust the brightness.
Use the Premium button (up) and button (down) to adjust the brightness, then press the MENU/OK button to fix the setting.Related links :
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.