RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the [High Contrast B&W] in the Premium Shot mode ?
This mode will be for taking a higher contrast B&W picture than those in normal B&W mode. It will produce grainy images similar to those taken with highly sensitive film or high grain film developing.
By changing the ISO sensitivity value, you will be able to control grainy tones.
High contrast B&W example
Example for normal shooting mode (left), and B&W mode (right)
High Contrast B&W operations
- 1 The High contrast B&W mode is located in the Premium Shot mode.
- For the Premium Shot mode operations, see the FAQ below.
- 2Pressing button will display the bar in the screen to adjust the brightness.
- 3Use the Premium button (up) and button (down) to adjust the brightness, then press the MENU/OK button to fix the setting.
[Plus Normal Shooting option]
- •[Plus Normal Shooting] option is available in the Shooting menu. If it is set to [On], the camera will record two images by adding an image taken with normal shooting to a High Contrast B&W image.
- * To control grainy tones, try changing the ISO sensitivity in the Shooting menu.
Available settings/options vary depending on the shooting mode.
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.