RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] About specifications on BJ-10, optional battery charger.
This is the battery charger for DB-100, rechargeable battery.
* The RICOH BJ-10 battery charger is for the RICOH PX, the CX5, the CX4, and the CX3. It is not compatible with other batteries for the other models, such as for CX2, or CX1.
|Power supply||AC 100 V - 240 V (50/60 Hz) 0.052A|
|Output voltage||DC 4.2 V 300mA|
|Temperature conditions for use||0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)|
|Dimensions||91 mm x 62 mm x 23.6 mm|
|Mass (weight)||approx. 65 g|
How to use the battery charger
- 1Set the battery in the battery charger with the label side facing up. Align the battery so that [+] [-] symbols on it match up with the [+] [-] symbols on the charger.
* Be careful not to reverse the [+] and [-] sides.
- * The battery charger appearance varies depending on the market like below.
- 2Insert the power plug into an electrical outlet.
Charging will start and the battery can be charged as shown in the table below. When charging is finished, remove the power plug from the electrical outlet.
|Blink||It could be thought that:
[Solution for (1)] Wipe the soiled terminals on the battery charger / battery using a dry cloth and charge the battery again somewhere with an ambient temperature of 0° ~ 40°C (32° ~ 104°F). (The temperature of the battery should be similar.)
If the recharging lamp continues to blink, unplug the power plug from the electrical outlet and remove the battery from the charger.
Before use, please be sure to read the Battery charger User's guide to use them properly.
Recharging time of the rechargeable battery (DB-100) will be about 180 minutes at 25°C. But actual charging time may differ depending on remaining capacity of the battery.
- •Use only the genuine RICOH lithium-ion rechargeable battery, DB-100, which our company supplies. There is the risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- •Do not use the specialized electrical power cord with other products.
- •Do not subject the appliance to strong shock.
- •Do not use in a place which is extremely hot or cold or a place subject to strong vibrations.
- •Do not use in a place which receives direct sunlight and could reach high temperatures.
- •When you have finished charging the batteries, pull out the plug from the outlet. If you leave the plug in the household electrical outlet, it can cause fire.
- •Do not let the contact parts of the rechargeable batteries touch each other. This can cause a short circuit.
- •The BJ-10 may be operated at ambient temperatures ranging from 0° ~ 40°C (32° ~ 104°F). Please note that charging may take a long time if the unit is used at temperatures below 0°C (32°F).
- •When cleaning the product, first pull out the plug from the electrical outlet.
- •To ensure safety, when it is not in use, pull out the plug from the electrical outlet.
- •Do not cover the product with cloth, etc., during use. This can cause fire.
- Do not short circuit the terminals and other metal parts of the cable. This can cause fire.
- •Do not use in the kitchen where oil vapors exist, where it is humid or where there is water. This can cause a fire or electric shock.
- •Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.