RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] How to charge the battery using the supplied USB power adapter and the plug:
Using the supplied power adapter and the plug can charge the battery in the camera from a power outlet.
How to attach the plug to the power adapter
Before using the USB power adapter for the first time, connect the plug by sliding it into the USB power adapter unit it clicks into place.
How to charge with the power adapter
Put the battery in the camera. Connect to the common terminal for USB /AV output using the supplied USB cable, and connect the USB cable to the USB power adapter. And then plug the USB power adapter to a power outlet. Charging will begin automatically.
Camera indicator lamp
The indicator lamp of the camera shows charging status as follows.
|Blinks about once a second||USB charging in progress|
|Blinks rapidly (about twice a second) for 5 seconds and then turns off||Charging error or no battery inserted|
- • About 160 minutes when the camera is connected to a power outlet
- • About 240 minutes when the camera is connected to a computer
- • Use the supplied power adapter and USB cable only.
- • Do not have a strong impact on the camera during charging.
- • During charging, do not leave the camera in direct sunlight or subject it to extreme temperatures, strong shock, or vibration.
- • Disconnect the cable when charging is completed. Failure to observe this precaution could cause fire.
- • Do not touch the contacts of rechargeable battery with metal objects, as this could short the battery.
- • Charge the battery at temperatures between 10 °C and 40 °C. But note that charging times may increase at temperatures between 10 °C and 15 °C. At temperatures below 10 °C, charging times may increase or the battery may not charge.
Related link :
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Useful LINKs:Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.