RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] About [MY] in the Premium Shot Selection.
Modifications to premium shot modes can be saved as a new premium shot mode into [MY1] through [MY5].
The MY registration can be set during both shooting and playback.
Registration while shooting
- 1 Press the PREMIUM button in a shooting mode.
- 2 The [Premium shot selection (favorites)] screen will be displayed.
- Press the [Exposure] button to switch the [all] for premium shot selection.
- 3 Use buttons to choose a mode, and press the MENU/OK button.
- If you change some options in the Shooting mode, these settings will be registered as [MY]. Pressing the MENU/OK button in the premium shot shooting screen will move to the Shooting Settings screen.
- 4 Press the [Exposure] button to show the adjustment bar for the current shooting.
- Adjust some settings like brightness in this screen.
* Available adjustment varies depending on the shooting mode.
- 5 Press button.
- The sample shooting screen will be displayed. The captured image at this point will be used for the symbol for the MY.
- 6 Press the shutter release button to take a picture.
You will be asked to save the current settings and sample image for a new MY setting. Press the MENU/OK button to perform the registration. Or if you want to take a picture again, press button to cancel it.
Use the captured image to register in the Playback mode
- 1 Press the Playback button to go to the Playback mode.
- Use buttons to display the picture (in the single-frame view) to register the MY setting.
- 2 Press the MENU/OK button.
The Playback menu will be displayed.
- If [Quick playback menu] is displayed, choose the [Adv. PB options] with buttons, and press the MENU/OK button.
- 3 Use the [PREMIUM] button or the [Exposure] button to choose [Save My Settings: Premium Shots] and press button.
- 4You will be asked the MY setting registration. Press the MENU/OK button will create a new premium shot mode using the adjustments in effect when the selected picture was taken.
Or pressing button will cancel the registration, and return to the Playback setting screen. Then press the MENU/OK button to go to the Playback mode so that you can register again from the step 1.
- The new Premium shot mode has been registered in MY.
- • The sample image taken when settings are saved in shooting mode cannot be viewed during playback.
- • New modes are saved in order to [MY1] through [MY5]. If all MY settings are full, you will be prompted to overwrite the settings in an existing [MY]. Choose the desired [MY] and press the MENU/OK button.
- • [Save premium shot] option in the Playback menu will allow you to register a new sample image only without modifying settings.
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.