GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Is it possible to register the lens name or focal length manually ?
The [Lens name], [Focal length], and [F-aperture] can be registered into My settings.
The registration is available in [Reg. My settings] > [Lens info.]. The items are stored as Exif information.
Lens information registrations
- 1 Go to [Key Custom Options] tab > [Edit My Settings]. Press the Fn2 button to go to sub menu.
- 1-1 Choose the setting you want to edit. If choosing from [MY1] ~ [MY3], items that can edit will be listed.
- 1-2 If you choose [My Settings Box], then you will be asked the box selection as follows.
- • Choosing from box  ~ , then items that can edit will be displayed.
- 2 Using [+] [-] buttons (directional pad), choose [Lens Info. Input] and press the Fn button as follow.
- 3 Enter the name in the software keyboard screen below.
- • Use [+] [-] [Fn1] [Fn2] buttons to choose a letter. To enter the letter, use the MENU/OK button. Then the letter will be entered into the Name area.
- • To delete a letter, move to the cursor on the letter in the Name area once, then move the cursor to [Delete] in the Keyboard area, and press the MENU/OK button to delete.
- • To enter a blank space between letters, use [Space] in the keyboard.
- • Other operations are as follows.
- • button : switch between upper and lower case.
- • [DISP.] button : Cancel the registration.
- • [ADJ.] lever : register the name.
- 3-1 [Lens Name] : Up to 32 letters can be entered. (up to 32 letters can be displayed in playback.)
- 3-2 [Focal length] : Up to 4 digits can be entered.
- 3-3 [F-aperture] : Up to 4 digits can be entered.
- 4 After entering, push [ADJ.] lever to complete the registration.
Usage of the registered information
Since the items are saved as a My setting, change a My setting in mode dial according to the attached lens.
The items that are registered using the [Lens Info. Input] will be reflected into the Exif information in images.
Date created: September 29, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.