GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] About multiple photography.
With the GXR Mount A12, Normal continuous, and M-Cont Plus are available for multiple photography.
The Continuous mode is located in the Shooting menu.
Pictures continue to be taken for as long as you hold down the shutter release button. Images are recorded one at a time, just as in normal shooting. At JPEG recording, it will take about 2.2 frames / sec. at the maximum.
A captured image is recorded as one file per an image.
M-Cont Plus (Memory reverse Continous shooting)
The camera takes pictures while the shutter release button is pressed, but the camera records only certain frames from when you remove your finger from the shutter release button are recorded. The consecutively shot still images are grouped together as a set and recorded as one MP file *1.
M-Cont Plus (LO)
- • The camera will record only the last 15 frames (about 2.2 frames/sec.) from when you remove your finger from the shutter release button.
- • If you remove your finger from the shutter release button before 15 shots are recorded, the MP file will contain all the shots taken while the shutter release button was pressed.
- • The image size is fixed [L] 3:2 F (4288 x 2848).
M-Cont Plus (HI)
- • The camera will record only the last 30 frames (24 frames/sec.) from when you remove your finger from the shutter release button.
- • If you remove your finger from the shutter release button before 30 shots are recorded, the MP file will contain all the shots taken while the shutter release button was pressed.
- • The image size is fixed [1M] 3:2 F (1280 x 856).
- • With M-Cont Plus, Digital zoom is avaiable at settings M-Cont Plus, even if [Auto Resize Zoom] is selected for [Digital Zoom Image].
- • With Continous / M-Cont Plus, [Auto] whilte balance is used even if [Multi-P Auto] is selected for [White Balance].
- • Settings for Continous will be released when the power is off.
- • Flash becomes OFF.
- • In Continuous mode, the focus and exposure value are fixed.
- • The maximum numbers available that are taken in continous mode will vary depending on the image size setting.
- • When [Card Sequence No.] is set to [On], and the last 4 digits of the file number exceed "9999" during continuous shooting, a separate folder is created in the SD memory card and successive pictures taken in continuous mode are stored in this folder.
*1 : MP file (Multi-Picture file)
It is a file format that records multiple still images as one file. You can export specific frames from an MP file and save it as separate still images (JPEG files) in the camera.
Date created: September 29, 2011
Date modified: October 28, 2011
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.