GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Is Flash exposure compensation available ?
Yes, you can adjust the light intensity of internal flash. The Flash exposure compensation is a good option for situations such as; you'd like to reduce the flash amount when close photographing that would tend to be overexposed by the flash, or a case in which you'd like to use an auxiliary light to make less of a shadow on the subject in backlit conditions.
This feature is available from : Shooting menu > [Flash Exposure Compensation]. You can set the light intensity from -2.0 EV to + 2.0 EV in increments of 1/2 EV or 1/3 EV.
The step value of the compensation can be set with [Exposure/Flash Comp Step] in the Setup menu.
Press [OPEN/ ] button to pop-up the flash cover in advance. Flash will not work without opening the flash cover.
Flash amount controlling procedure
- 1 Press the [MENU/OK] button in a shooting mode.
The Shooting menu will appear.
- 2 With the [-] [+] buttons, choose the [Flash Exposure Compensation] then click the with the [F2] button.
- 3 The flash control bar will appear in the screen. Adjust the value with the [-] [+] buttons.
- 4 Press [MENU/OK] button to set the value. Or press [Fn1] button once and then press the [MENU/OK] button. The configured setting will appear in the screen except when the flash setting is OFF.
- • Flash exposure compensation may not work outside the flash range.
- • The built-in flash guide number : 9.6 (ISO 100), 6.8 (ISO 200)
Date created: August 31, 2011
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.