GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] How to playback MP files in the camera.
With the M-Cont Plus, captured images per a single shooting are recorded as one MP file.
- •Images shot in normal Continuous mode can be played back in the same way as normal still images.
MP file playback procedure
- 1 Press the playback button.
- Press [Fn1] [Fn2] [+] [-] buttons (Directional pad) to display the MP file you want to playback. The symbol with red frames in the figure below is for MP files.
- 2 Thumbnail view, one flame view, and slide show are available for MP file playback.
- •In the step 1 above, pressing the [DISP.] button will change the display between "Normal" and "No Display".
- •In the step 1 above, pressing the telephoto button will move to the thumbnail view. It will not change to the enlarged view.
- [Thumbnail view]
- •If you push the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button), the images are displayed in thumbnail view. (The images cannot be enlarged.)
- The other operations are the same as those for normal still images.
- •The [DISP.] button is disabled.
- •To choose a frame in the thumbnail view, press [Fn1] [Fn2] [+] [-] buttons (Directional pad), or move the ADJ. lever to the right or the left. While selecting a frame, pressing the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button) switches to the single image view.
- [One frame view]
- •In the thumbnail view, with being selected a single frame, pressing the telephoto button will move to the one frame view. In the one frame view, by holding the telephoto button, the frame is enlarged.
- [Slide Show]
- •By pressing the ADJ. lever while displaying a single frame, images are displayed automatically in the order they were consecutively shot with starting with the displayed frame.
- •Operations during the slide show are shown below.
|Pause/Playback||Press the [MENU/OK] button.|
|Fast Forward||Press and hold the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button) during playback.|
|Rewind||Press and hold the wide-angle button (the lower side on the zoom button) during playback.|
|Slow Playback||Press and hold the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button) during pause.|
|Slow Rewind||Press and hold the wide-angle button (the lower side on the zoom button) during pause.|
|Next Frame||Press the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button) during pause.|
|Previous Frame||Press the wide-angle button (the lower side on the zoom button) during pause.|
|First Frame||Push the ADJ. lever to the left during pause.|
|Last Frame||Push the ADJ. lever to the right during pause.|
To play back files other than MP files, press and hold the telephoto button (the upper side on the zoom button). Pictures are shown in the thumbnail view. The methods after that are same as the normal playback operations.
- •The [DPOF], [Trim], [Resize], [Skew Correction] (playback mode), [Level Compensation], and [White Balance Compensation] functions are not available for MP files.
- •[Flag Function Setting] and [Protect] cannot be set for individual frames in an MP file. If [Flag Function Setting] or [Protect] is set when the thumbnail view or single image view is displayed, the setting will be applied to the MP file instead of an individual frame.
- •The individual images in an MP file cannot be deleted separately.
It is a file format that records multiple still images as one file.About playback MP files in a computer, see the FAQs below.
Date created: August 31, 2011
Date modified: September 29, 2011
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.