GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Can I adjust the tone of the captured image in the camera ? (White balance compensation)
You can correct the green (G), magenta (M), blue (B) or amber (A) color tones of still images after you have shot them, and then record the corrected images.
- •White Balance Compensation is available only for captured images with this camera.
- •White Balance Compensation is not available for movies, MP files.
- •You can use white balance compensation repeatedly, but this will result in a decline in image quality due to the fact that the image is recompressed each time.
- 1 To use this feature, display the still image that you want to correct, and then go to [White Balance Compensation] in the Playback menu.
- If the selected image cannot be corrected, an error message appears and it returns to the Playback menu.
- See below for Playback menu operations.
- 2 Select [White Balance Compensation] in the Playback menu, and press [Fn2] button.
- The [White Balance Compensation] screen appears.
The original image appears at the upper left of the screen, the white balance compensation map is at the lower left, and the corrected image is shown on the right.
- 3 Press [+] [-] [Fn1] [Fn2] buttons (Directional pad) to move the pointer (circled in white in the below) in the white balance compensation map.
- •Color tones will be compensated according to the pointer movement.
- •To reset white balance compensation to a neutral value, press the [DISP.] button.
- •To exit this feature without creating a copy, press the [DISP.] button twice (one is to reset, the other is to exit).
- •Pressing [Macro] button at this point displays the Help screen. Pressing [Macro] button again returns the display to the previous screen.
- 4When the adjustment is finished, press the [MENU/OK] button.
- "Processing..." message will appear, then the corrected image is recorded. The original image remains unchanged.
Date created: August 31, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.