GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] How to resize the captured image in the camera.
You can reduce the image size of the captured still image and create a new file with a different size.
- •Only still images can be resized. Movies or MP files cannot be resized.
- •RAW images cannot be resized.
Resizing images is available in the playback menu.
See below for playback menu operations.
Images can be resized to the following sizes.
|L, M, 5M, 3M||1M, VGA|
- •Resized [16:9] or [3:2] images are reduced to 4:3 images with black borders at the top and bottom.
- •Resized [1:1] images are reduced to 4:3 images with black borders added on the left and right sides.
- •You can also change the image size during shooting.
Date created: August 31, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.