GXR MOUNT A12 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Setting image quality and color (Image Settings).
The GXR allows you to control picture quality by changing vividness (color depth), contrast, sharpness, and color. The Vivid, Standard, Natural, Black & White, B&W (TE), Setting 1, or Setting 2 are selectable.
(A symbol is displayed on the screen if anything other than [Standard] has been selected.)
|Vivid||Take strong and vivid photos with heightened contrast and sharpness and maximum vividness.|
|Standard||Normal contrast, sharpness, and vividness.
The Std symbol is displayed at the DIRECT Screen only.
|Natural||Creates a softer image than [Standard] with decrease in contrast, sharpness, and vividness.|
|Black & White||Take photos in black and white. Contrast and sharpness can be adjusted manually in 9 levels.|
|B & W (TE) *1||Create monochrome photos with a sepia, red, green, blue or purple tint for the toning effect. In addition, vividness, contrast, and sharpness can be adjusted manually in 9 levels.|
|Setting 1||You can set the original image quality by adjusting [Vividness], [Contrast], [Sharpness] and [Individual Color Settings].
[Vividness], [Contrast] and [Sharpness] can each be adjusted in 9 levels. In [Individual Color Settings], there are options for [Hue] and [Vividness], and each of them can be adjusted with [Orange], [Greens], [Blues], [Reds] and [Magenta]. These color settings also have 9 levels.
In the Setting 1/2, there is also [Recall Settings] option, which allows you to recall the value of image settings.
- *1 [TE] : "Toning Effect".
The procedures for changing Image settings are shown below.
The Shooting menu will not be displayed if no unit is attached to the GXR body.
- 1Press the [MENU/OK] button in a Shooting mode.
- The shooting menu appears.
- In the SCENE mode select the [MODE] tab by pressing [Fn1] button. Then press [-] button once to display the Shooting menu.
- For operations:
- 2Press [+] or [-] button to select [Image Settings], and then press [Fn2] button.
- 3Choose an option with [+] or [-] button.
- 4Press the [MENU/OK] button. Or, press [Fn1] button and then press the [MENU/OK] button. The selected option is fixed and the screen returns to the shooting screen.
- •If [Black & White], [B & W (TE)], [Setting 1] or [Setting 2] has been selected in step 3, individual adjustments are available. The procedures for these settings are shown below.
- •In the Setting 1/2, there is also [Recall Settings] option. This option allows you to recall the value of image settings. You can change the recalled value, and register the changed value to Setting 1 or 2. The procedures for these settings are shown below.
- [Image Settings] has been assigned to the ADJ. lever as default.
Date created: August 31, 2011
Date modified: September 1, 2011
Product: GXR (GXR MOUNT A12)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Solved my problem
Followed the advice, but did not help
This FAQ was not relevant
Which model(s) in the FAQ did you search ?
GXR with GR LENS A12 28mm
GXR with GR LENS A12 50mm
GXR with RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm
GXR with RICOH LENS P10 28-300mm
GXR with GXR MOUNT A12
Did you visit the FAQ before or after the purchase ?
Please send us your feedback on this FAQ.
In order to protect your privacy, do not include any personal information. The feedback will not be encrypted during transmission. If you would like to have a reply, please contact us here.
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.