RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About manual focusing. (MF)
In order to focus manually, set [MF] for Focus in the Shooting menu, and use the Macro button + Up-down dial to operate.
There is no focus ring in RICOH LENS A16 24-82mm camera unit. The focus ring operation is unavailable.
- •Manual focus can be used to fix the shooting distance.
- •When [AF/MF] is assigned to a Fn button, pressing the Fn button will switch between Auto focus and manual focus quickly.
Manual focus operations
- 1 Go to [Shooting] menu > [Focus] > [MF].
- * See below about the Shooting menu.
- 2 MF screen example is as follows.
- * [MF] symbol will be displayed in the screen.
- * Focus bar will be displayed. Some modes shows the field of depth.
- * The distance and the field of depth that are displayed in the focus bar can be used only as a guide.
- 3 While pressing Macro button, turn the Updown dial to adjust focus.
- * Up-down dial : turn to the right moves tele range, turn to the left moves close range
- * There is no focus ring in the RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm unit.
- 4 Press the shutter release button to take a picture.
Date created: February 29, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.