RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About [Keep Shooting Conditions].
This option can hold the following values to the next shooting ; Foucs, Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, and White balance. Use this function with the steps below.
- 1Set the [Keep Shooting Condtions] to [On].
- 2After taking a picture, but without releasing the shutter, return your finger position until half -press and keep the position.
- 3This will make the camera retain the following ; Focus, Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, and White balance. and you can take the second picture with the same values for Focus, Aperture, Shuther speed, ISO sensitivity, and White balance as the first picture.
- • The shooting condtions are not retained in the following cases.
- • [Movie] and [Skew Correct Mode] in the scene mode.
- • Interval shooting
- • Continuous mode
- • Self-timer
- • When this option is [On], [Multi-P Auto] for White balance opearates as [Auto], and [Dynamic Range Compensation] is invalid.
Date created: February 3, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.