RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About the DB-90, rechargeable battery.
This is the lithium-ion rechargeable battery for this camera. It is economical because you can recharge and use it over again. It has long duration, so it will be useful for travelling.
The battery is not fully-charged at purchase. Charge the battery in the BJ-9 battery charger before use.
Charging : Approx. 2 hours (at 25 degrees C)
The battery charging time will vary depending on a battery level. If a battery is exhausted, charging will be completed in 5 hours at 25 decrees C.
- •Use a battery charger, BJ-9 for this camera.
- •If you do not use a camera for a long period, remove the rechargeable battery from the camera.
- •Keep the battery in a cold place.
Storage capacity of shot as a general guide
The battery life will vary depending on the camera unit.With RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5 : Approx. 400 pictures
- * The data is based on the measurement conditions compliant with the CIPA standard. (Temperature : 23 degrees C, Picture display ON, 50 % flash usage, Turning the power off after each 10 shots.)
- * The data is just a guide and reference only. If you use a camera for a long time, we would recommend taking a spare battery.
Battery level indication
A battery mark appears at the lower right of the picture display to indicate the battery level. Recharge the battery before it is depleted. The following figures show a guide for your reference.
|1. Sufficient battery power|
|2. Low remaining battery power. Recommend preparing new batteries, or recharging the battery.|
|3. No remaining battery power. Replace with a new battery or recharge the battery.|
Use only genuine RICOH rechargeable batteries, DB-90. Please never use other lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- •Do not disassemble, alter or solder the battery directly to an object.
- •Do not expose the battery to direct heart or flame, and do not use or store it near a fire or a location, such as an automobile, subject to high temperatures. In addition, do not immerse or dampen the battery in water, saltwater, or any liquid.
- •Do not puncture the battery any sharp objects, hit it with a hammer or similar device, step on it, drop it or subject it to strong shock.
- •Do not use a battery if it is damaged or deformed.
- •To prevent the battery fluids leak, becomes hot, smoke, explosion, please observe the following.
- •Use only the specified RICOH genuine rechargeable battery.
- •Do not transport or store the battery with metallic ball pens, necklaces, coins or similar metallic items.
- •Do not place the battery in microwave ovens or other high-voltage appliances.
- •If the battery fluids leak, it produces strange smells, it looks discoloration during using or charging, immediately remove it from the vicinity of heat or flame.
- •If the fluids leak from the battery touch the skin, it may cause burn. If you touch the damaged battery, immediately clean with water (never use soap). And if the fluids leak from the battery touch the camera, clean off the fluids from the camera, and then load a new battery.
Date created: February 3, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.