RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : Can I adjust the color tone at shooting ? (White balance compensation)
You can adjust the green (G), magenta (M), blue (B) or amber (A) color tones in advance, and then take a picture with the corrected color tones.
- 1 Go to [Shooting] menu > [White balance compensation].
- 2 The white balance compensation map is displayed at the lower left.
- 3 Press [+] [-] [Fn1] [Fn2] buttons (Directional pad) to move the pointer (circled in white in the below) in the white balance compensation map.
• You can make the cursor sidle by pressing the oblique direction on the directional pad.
• Color tones will be compensated according to the cursor movement.
• To reset white balance compensation to a neutral value, press the [DISP.] button.
• To cancel the set white balance compensation, press the [DISP.] button twice (one is to reset, the other is to exit).
• The modifications remain if you change the White Balance mode. For example; once you have moved the cursor toward blue with 2 points, the amount of movements are reflected to [Auto], [Outdoor], etc. in the White Balance modes.
- 4 Press the MENU/OK button. The symbol for the white balance compensation will be displayed in the screen. The symbol will vary depending on the selected white balance mode.
| Symbol for White balance compensation
(in the screen)
|White balance mode that is selected|
See below for White balance modes.
Date created: February 29, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.