RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About the zoom feature.
Available zoom features with GXR + RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm are as follows.
- • Optical zoom : up to 3.5x
- • Digital zoom (still images) : up to 4.0x
- • Digital zoom (movies) : up to 3.6x
- • Auto resize zoom : up to 6.8x (VGA)
Digital zooming enlarges a portion of the image to the configured image size to save it. The higher digital zooming, the larger magnification with the smaller area.
[Auto Resize Zoom]
Auto resize zooming captures an image larger and crops a necessary part of the image to save it in the cropped size.
For zooming, use the zoom buttons. The following is the zoom button location and the simulated images in wide angle and in telephoto.
- •To switch from optical zoom to digital zoom, release the tele button once at the at the maximum telephoto end by the optical zoom, and then press the tele button again. To return from digital zoom to optical zoom, press and hold the wide button.
- •The zoom bar in the screen shows the current zoom position as a guide. When using the digital zoom, the zoom ratio is displayed in the screen like below.
- •Digital zoom is unavailable with [RAW] in the [Picture Quality / Size].
- •In movie mode, digital zoom is available up to 3.6x.
- •Auto Resize Zoom option is located in the [Digital Zoom Image] in the Setup menu.
Date created: February 29, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.