RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About movie shooting.
You can shoot movies with sound. Each movie you shoot is recorded as an AVI file.
To shoot movies, you must first select [Movie] in the Scene mode.
Major movie specifications
|Movie size||1280 x 720 / 640 x 480 / 320 x 240|
|Maximum recording time available per shooting||1280 : Approx. 15 minutes
640 : Approx. 46 minutes
320 : Approx. 90 minutes
|Movie time can be recorded in memory|
|Movie sound recording (Built-in microphone)||Monaural|
|Movie sound playback (Built-in speaker)||Monaural|
|File format||AVI (Open DML Motion JPEG)|
|Optical zooming while taking movies||N/A|
|Digital zooming while taking movies||Up to 3.6x|
- 1While pressing the mode dial lock release button, turn the mode dial to [SCENE].
The camera becomes ready to shoot, the selected scene mode will be displayed in the picture display.
- 2Press the [MENU/OK] button.
- The Scene mode selection screen appears.
- 3Press [+], [-], [Fn1], or [Fn2] in the directional pad to choose the Movie mode (the yellow symbol in the screen example above), and press the [MENU/OK] button.
- 4The screen will change to the movie mode. Press the shutter release button to start recording the movie.
During movie shooting, the [REC] symbol blinks and the recording time and available remaining time will be displayed in the screen.
- 5Press the shutter release button again to stop shooting the movie.
- • While shooting movies, operating sounds may be recorded.
- • A Class 6 (SD Speed Class) SDHC card usage is recommended for shooting a movie with1280 (1280 x 720). Otherwise the movie with1280 (1280 x 720) may not be correctly played back in the camera depending on the memory card, due to the effect of readout speed of the captured movie.
- • The maximum recording time per shooting depends on the memory card. Depending on the type of memory card, shooting may end before the maximum recording time is reached.
- • The maximum recording time per shooting is 90 minutes or the equivalent of 4 GB.
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The camera will start focusing when the shutter release button is pressed (in the step 4 above).
- • The amount of time remaining is calculated based on the amount of memory available, and may not diminish at an even rate.
- • Shooting menu options differ from those available in other modes.
- • It is recommended to use sufficiently charged batteries.
- • Use of a high speed SD memory card with sufficient memory is recommended when shooting for long periods.
Date created: February 3, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.