RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : Is a Self-Timer option available ?
Yes, there are Self-Timer options. It can be set from 10 seconds, 2 seconds, or [Custom]. The [Custom] option allows you to set the shooting interval and the number of pictures.
In order to set the custom option values, use the [Custom Self-Timer] option in the Shooting menu.
- 1 Press the Self-Timer button in a shooting mode.
- Pressing the self-timer button several times switches the option between [10 sec.] > [2 sec.] > [Custom] > [Off], and then the selected self-timer option will be displayed in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- • The lower right-hand number shows the number of seconds. The number shows the number of seconds until the camera will shoot after you press the shutter release button.
- 2 Press the shutter release button all the way.
The focus is fixed and the AF auxiliary light will lights when the self-timer start.
- • The camera remains the Self-Timer mode even after the images are shot. In order to exit the Self-Timer mode, press the button and change the self-timer setting to [Self-Timer Off].
- • When the self-timer is set to 2 seconds, the self-timer lamp does not light or blink.
- • When set to [Custom], press the [MENU] button to cancel the self-timer during shooting.
Date created: February 3, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.