GXR FAQs - By Product
[Question] About the P mode (P: Program Shift mode) (A12 28mm).
- Select a low f-number (open aperture) to emphasize the main subject by blurring background. Selecting a high f-number (close aperture) brings both the background and main subject into focus.
- Making the shutter speed faster will capture a moment like having the fast-moving subject stop. Or making the shutter speed slower will capture a trail of the moving subject, which will be able to create the scene in fluid motion.
- 1.While pressing the mode dial lock release button, turn the mode dial to [P].
- 2.Press the shutter release button halfway. The current shutter speed and aperture combination is displayed on the screen.
- The selected mode symbol will be displayed in the picture display,
- 3.Remove your finger from the shutter release button.
- 4.Turn the Up-down dial to select a different combination of shutter speed and aperture.
- The aperture and shutter speed combination appears for about 10 seconds. During this period you can adjust the setting with the Up-down dial.
- 5.Press the shutter release button to shoot.
[Available shutter speed and aperture]
The available shift ranges of the combinations of shutter speed and aperture at each exposure value vary depending on the camera unit.
[Program diagram for GR LENS A12 28mm F2.5]
This is an example of the shutter speed and aperture combinations available when [Flash Off] and [ISO 200] have been selected. The gray area shows a guide of the available shift ranges. The actual value will vary depending on EV (exposure value).
Date created: December 17, 2010
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (GR LENS A12 28mm F2.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.