GR DIGITAL IV : What is a dynamic range expansion effect?
When you are shooting in Dynamic Range Double shot mode, the camera shoots 2 consecutive still images with different exposures, and combines the areas with the appropriate exposure into one picture.
With the GR DIGITAL IV, you can select 3 expansion effects for the dynamic range (the range of brightness than can be processed by the camera) from [Weak] to [Strong]. The stronger the expansion effect is, the wider brightness range the camera can process.
- 1 Turn the mode dial to the [SCENE].
- 2 In the SCENE mode, press the [MENU/OK] button to show the scene mode selection screen. And set the Dynamic Range scene mode.
- See below for details on the Dynamic Range scene mode.
- 3 Press the [MENU/OK] button to check that the [DR] is selected. Press to select the mode tab, and then press to display the shooting menu.
- 4. When the shooting menu appears, press , select [Dynamic Range Expansion] and then press to show the options.
- 5. Press to select [Weak], [Medium] or [Strong], and press the [MENU/OK] button. Or, press and then press the [MENU/OK] button.
Date created: September 16, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: GR DIGITAL IV
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.