GR DIGITAL IV : How to display the focus bar of the external AF distance.
The focus bar of the external AF will will be displayed at the left side of the screen like below.
The GR DIGITAL IV has the external AF for metering (except at [Subj.Tracking]). This bar shows a guide of the distance that the external AF measures.
How to display
The external AF distance will be displayed when the camera is set as follows.
- 1Turn the mode dial to a shooting mode.
- 2Setup menu > [Optional AF Distance Display] > [On]
- 3Shooting menu > [Focus] > either of [Multi AF], [Spot AF], or [Snap]
- 4Shooting menu > [Snap Focus Distance] > [Auto]
- 5Shooting menu > [Full Press Snap] > [On]
- • The focus bar of the external AF will disappear if the camera goes into Macro mode.
- • The focus bar of the external AF will not be displayed when dry cell batteries are used.
Date created: December 21, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: GR DIGITAL IV
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.