GR DIGITAL IV : About the DB-65, rechargeable battery.
Charging : Approx. 2 hours (at 25 degrees C)
The battery charging time will vary depending on a battery level. If a battery is exhausted, charging will be completed in 2 hours at 25 decrees C.
- • Use a battery charger, BJ-6 for this camera.
- • If you do not use a camera for a long period, remove the rechargeable battery from the camera.
- • Keep the battery in a cold place.
Storage capacity of shot as a general guide
- *The data is based on the measurement conditions compliant with the CIPA standard. (Temperature : 23 degrees C, Picture display ON, 50 % flash usage, Turning the power off after each 10 shots.)
- *If you set a camera in the synchro-monitor mode, the number of pictures that you can take will increase.
- *The data is just a guide and reference only. If you use a camera for a long time, we would recommend taking a spare battery.
Battery level indication
A battery mark appears at the lower right of the picture display to indicate the battery level. Recharge the battery before it is depleted. The following figures show a guide for your reference.
|1. Sufficient battery power|
|2. Low remaining battery power. Recommend preparing new batteries, or recharging the battery.|
|3. No remaining battery power. Replace with a new battery or recharge the battery.|
Use only genuine RICOH rechargeable batteries, DB-65 or DB-60. Please never use other lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Date created: September 16, 2011
Date modified: November 14, 2011
Product: GR DIGITAL IV
Operating system: --
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.