G700 FAQs - By Product
[Question] About creating / transferring a memo list (List Editor)
The G700 has the camera memo feature to allow you to attach a memo to a captured image. In order to take a picture with memo, it requires creating a memo list in a computer in advance.
Outline for preparation
- 1.Create a memo list with the 'List Editor' software. The supplied CD contains the software.
- 2.Save the memo list file in a computer
- 3.Transfer the memo list file into an SD memory card. The memo list is used for taking a picture with memo.
When creating a memo list:
- •Create the item name list, at first which is used for classification.
- •Register memo contents in each item name.
- •The item name list can be created up to 20 at the maximum. Each item name can store memo contents up to 99.
Creating / transferring a camera memo
See the software manual for the details. The manual is contained in the supplied CD (PDF file).
Section2 - [Creating and Transferring a Memo List] (page 23 in English manual)
The PDF file is also available in the manual download site.
- *Manual PDF is available in English, Français, Deutsch, and Japanese.
Date created: September 24, 2010
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations, software operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.