G700 FAQs - By Product
[Question] How to set / authenticate a password (camera lock - Keyboard)Password is used to set the [Password Protection] function, or to change or release the limit for camera operations.
The password setting is located in the Setup menu.
Use the following procedure for setting and authentication using keyboard.
- 1Go to Setup menu, then choose [Choose/Change Password].
- 2Choose [Keyboard] in the screen below, and click [OK].
- 3[Enter Password] screen is displayed.
- Choose a letter in the keyboard with button, and press the [MENU/OK] button to enter. If you want to cancel it, press the [DISP.] button.
4Press the [ADJ./MEMO] button to proceed. The confirmation screen is displayed and you will be asked again to enter the password.
Enter the same password that you set in the step 3, and press the [ADJ./MEMO] button. The password has been set, and it returns to the menu screen.
- 1You will be asked when the password authentication is required.
Enter the password and press the [MENU/OK] button.
- 2If the authentication fails, you will be asked again as follows.
Choose [Yes] and press the [MENU/OK] button. It returns to the keyboard screen. Enter again the correct password, then press the [MENU/OK] button.
The timing when the barcode password is required varies depending on the selected option in the password protection.
Date created:September 24, 2010
Date modified:September 28, 2010
Operating system: --
Category:Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.