GXR FAQs - By Product
[Question] About the zoom feature.
For the GXR with RICOH LENS S10 24-72 mm F2.5-4.4 VC, optical zoom (3.0x), digital zoom (4.0x), and Auto resize zoom (5.7x (VGA)) are available.
The following is the zoom button location and the simulated images in wide angle and in telephoto.
- •When using the GXR with RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC; to switch from optical zoom to digital zoom, release the tele button once at the at the maximum telephoto end by the optical zoom, and then press the tele button again. To return from digital zoom to optical zoom, press and hold the wide button.
- •The zoom bar in the screen shows the current zoom position as a guide. When using the digital zoom, the zoom ratio is displayed in the screen like below.
- •Digital zoom is unavailable with [RAW] in the [Picture Quality / Size].
- •In movie mode, digital zoom is available up to 4.0x.
- •Auto Resize Zoom option is located in the [Digital Zoom Image] in the Setup menu.
|Date created:||July 2, 2010|
|Product:||GXR (RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC)|
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.