GXR FAQs - By Product
[Question] About the zoom feature.
For the GXR with GR LENS A12 50 mm F2.5 MACRO, digital zoom (4.0x) and Auto resize zoom (5.9x (VGA)) are available.
Digital zooming enlarges a portion of the image to the configured image size to save it. The higher digital zooming, the larger magnification with the smaller area.
[Auto Resize Zoom]
Auto resize zooming captures an image larger and crops a necessary part of the image to save it in the cropped size.
The following is the zoom button location and the simulated images in wide angle and in telephoto.
- •Optical zoom is unavailable with the GXR with GR LENS A12 50mm F2.5 MACRO.
- •Digital zoom ratio is displayed in the screen like below.
- •Digital zoom is unavailable with [RAW] in the [Picture Quality / Size].
- •In movie mode, digital zoom is available up to 3.6x.
- •Auto Resize Zoom option is located in the [Digital Zoom Image] in the Setup menu.
Date created: July 2, 2010
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (GR LENS A12 50mm F2.5 MACRO)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.