GXR FAQs - By Product
[Question] How to resize the captured image in the camera.
You can reduce the image size of the captured still image and create a new file with a different size.
- •Only still images can be resized. Movies or MP files cannot be resized.
- •RAW images cannot be resized.
Resizing images is available in the playback menu.
See below for playback menu operations.
Images can be resized to the following sizes.
|F3648, N3648, F3:2, N3:2, F1:1, N1:1, N3264, N2592, N2048||N1280, N640|
- •Resized [16:9] or [3:2] images are reduced to 4:3 images with black borders at the top and bottom.
- •Resized [1:1] images are reduced to 4:3 images with black borders added on the left and right sides.
- •You can also change the image size during shooting.
Date created: July 2, 2010
Date modified: July 6, 2010
Product: GXR (GR LENS A12 50mm F2.5 MACRO), GXR (RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC), GXR (RICOH LENS P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.