GXR FAQs - By Product
[Question] Details on the Playback menu.
Pressing the [MENU/OK] button in playback mode displays the Playback menu. For various playback setting options, go to the Playback menu.
- 1.Press the Playback button to take the camera into playback mode.
- 2.Press the [MENU/OK] button.
The Playback menu is displayed.
- 3.Press [+] [-] button to select an item. In order to jump to the next page, scroll down with [-] button at the last item in the page, or while pressing the DIRECT button, press [-] button.
- 4.Press [Fn2] button to display options for the selected item.
- 5.Press [+] [-] [Fn1] [Fn2] buttons to choose an option (The procedure may vary depending on the selected item).
- 6.After choosing the option, press the [MENU/OK] button, or press [Fn1] button once and then press the [MENU/OK] button. The setting is fixed and it returns to the playback screen.
Some items will return to the Playback menu once. In the case, press the [MENU/OK] button again to return to the playback screen.
[Options in the Playback menu]
- •Flag Function Setting
Register frequently viewed image files to [Flag Function Setting] to recall the images easily by selecting Flag Function Display at a later time. Up to 20 files can be registered.
- •Flag Function Display
Selecting the Flag Function Display in the Playback menu displays the images that have been assigned in the [Flag Function Setting].
- • Resize
This function can reduce the image size of the captured image and create a new file with a different size.
* Movies or RAW files cannot be resized.
This function can trim a captured still image in the camera and save it as another file.
- •Level Compensation
Correct and record the brightness and contrast of the captured image using [Auto] or [Manual]. [Manual] allows to correct images by adjusting histograms.
- • White Balance Compensation
Modify the green (G), magenta (M), blue (B) or amber (A) color tones of the captured image and record the corrected image.
- • Skew Correction
Create a copy that has been processed to reduce the effect of perspective on rectangular objects, such as message boards or business cards, that were shot at an angle, in order to make it look as if they were shot straight on.
- • Slide Show
Still images and movies are displayed sequentially in the picture display. Press any button to stop the slide show.
- • Each still image is displayed for 3 seconds.
- • For movie, not just one frame, but the entire movie recorded is played back.
- • Protect
Protect files from accidental deletion.
* Formatting erases all files, including protected files.
- • Copy to Card from Internal Memory
Copy files stored in the internal memory to a memory card.
* A message will appear if there is insufficient space available on the memory card for all the files in the internal memory. Select [Yes] to copy as many files that can be stored in the card, and [No] to cancel the copy. Press the [MENU/OK] button.
* Files cannot be copied from a memory card to the internal memory.
- • DPOF*1 Record and set the information required for the automatic printing of photographs from a memory card at a print service center or printer.
* The DPOF settings will only be applied to the JPEG file if an image was shot in RAW mode.
- • Export Still Images
This function can export specific frames from an MP file*2and save each frame as an individual still image.
- •Recover File
This function restores all the deleted files.
- •Flag Function Setting
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) is the format for selecting the still images to be printed and the number of prints. Check whether the digital camera print service center or printer supports DPOF.
- An MP file is a file format that groups together multiple still images into one file.
- •GXR with GR LENS A12 50mm / with RICOH LENS S10 24-72 mm : In M-Cont Plus, images are recorded as one MP file.
- •GXR with RICOH LENS P10 28-300 mm : In M-Cont Plus, Speed Cont, Multi-Target AF, images are recorded as one MP file.
Date created: July 2, 2010
Date modified: July 6, 2010
Product: GXR (GR LENS A12 50mm F2.5 MACRO), GXR (RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC), GXR (RICOH LENS P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC)
Operating system: --
Category: ardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.