GR DIGITAL III FAQs - By Product
[Question] Details on the settings for the JPEG images in RAW mode. (RAW/JPEG Setting)
In the RAW mode (the RAW-quality option is selected in [Picture Quality/Size], a JPEG file associated with the RAW format file (DNG file) is recorded at the same time. You can change the picture quality and size settings of this JPEG image.
If [RAW 1:1] has been selected, the JPEG will be 480 x 480 (1:1 aspect ratio).
Use [RAW/JPEG Setting] on the Setup tab to change the picture quality and size settings for the JPEGs.
- •See below for the Setup tab operations.
|[Note for the RAW mode photographing.]|
- •The following shooting functions are unavailable in RAW mode (The features will not work in both a DNG file, and a JPEG file).
- - Resize the captured image
- - Digital zoom
- - White balance bracket
- - Color bracket
- - S-Cont, M-Cont (but the normal Continuous is available in the RAW mode)
- •The following features will be applied only to a JPEG file that is recorded with a DNG file at the same time in the RAW mode. But they will not be applied to the DNG file.
- - Skew correction
- - Noise reduction
- - Date imprint
- - DPOF
- - Direct printing
- •It is the JPEG file that is displayed when you playback the image which was captured in the RAW mode, of which is recorded with a DNG file at the same time. In the screen, the RAW mode symbol will appear in the display. And if you delete that JPEG file (such as with a computer), enlarged view will not work but it shows a thumbnail only, which is linked in camera.
- •The RAW option is not available in Dynamic Range Double shot.
Date created: October 22, 2009
Date modified: December 25, 2009
Product: GR DIGITAL III
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.