CX2 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Is imprinting the date on images available ?
There is the Date Impring option that allows to insert the date at the lower right of a still image. You can choose the date (YY/MM/DD) or date and time (YY/MM/DD hh:mm).
The setting oprations are as follows.
- 1Turn the mode dial to the a shooting mode.
Press the [MENU/OK] button. The shooting menu will be displayed.
- 2Press the [ADJ./OK] button . to choose [Date Imprint], and press .
- 3Press the [ADJ./OK] button to choose an option.
- 4Press the [ADJ./OK] button to confirm the setting.
The [Date] symbol will appear on the screen.
- •Make the date and time settings in advance.
- •[Date Imprint] cannot be used with movies.
- •The date imprinted in an image cannot be deleted.
Date created: October 8, 2009
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications / Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.