CX2 FAQs - By Product
[Question] About the Date and time setting operations.
At the first time when you turn on a camera, you will be asked to set the date and time setting in the camera.
Or you may want to change the date and time setting to the local date and time, if you go to another country with time differences.
The operations below show the procedure in the Setup menu.
- 1Press the [MENU/OK] button. The shooting menu or the Playback menu will be displayed.
2Press the [ADJ./OK] button , and then . The Setup menu wil be displayed.
3Press the [ADJ./OK] button , and to choose [Date Settings], and then press .
- 4The [Date Settings] will appear on the screen.
- *Using the [ADJ./OK] button allows to change the setting. The [ADJ./OK] button allows to change the item.
5The 3 options of the date format are available. Use the [ADJ./OK] button for the format changes.
Y/M/D/ hh:mm example; [2009/09/30 12:30] M D Y hh:mm example; [SEP 30 2009 12:30] D M Y hh:mm example; [30 SEP 2009 12:30]
6After completed the settings, check to see the selections, and press the [ADJ./OK] button. The confirmation screen will be displayed.
7Press the [ADJ./OK] button again. The setting is fixed and it returns to the Setup menu. Press the [MENU] button or [ADJ./OK] button to exit the Setup menu.
- •If the battery is removed for more than one week, the date and time settings will be lost. These settings must be made again.
- •In order to retain the date and time settings, load a battery with adequate remaining power for more than two hours.
- •For the Date imprinting, see the FAQ below.
Date created:October 8, 2009
Category: Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.