CX2 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Is a self-timer option available ?
Yes, there are Self-Timer options. It can be set from 10 seconds, 2 seconds, and Custom. The [Custom] option allows you to set the shooting interval and the number of pictures.
In order to set the custom option values, use the [Custom Self-Timer] option in the Shooting menu.
For the [Custom Self-Timer] operations, see the FAQ below.
|1||Press the Self-Timer button in a shooting mode.|
Self-Timer options will appear in the screen.
|2||Press the [ADJ./OK] button to choose an option.|
- •The selected self-timer option will be displayed in the screen.
- •The lower right-hand number shows the number of seconds. For example, with the , if you press the shutter release button, the camera will shoot after 10 seconds.
|3||Press the shutter release button.|
- •When set to , the self-timer lamp lights for 8 seconds when the self-timer starts and then blinks for the final 2 seconds before the picture is taken.
- •When set to [Custom], the self-timer lamp blinks for 2 seconds before each picture is taken, and pictures are taken at the set shooting interval. The focus position is fixed at the first shot.
- •When set to [Custom], press the [MENU] button to cancel the self-timer during shooting.
- •The camera remains the Self-Timer mode even after the images are shot. In order to exit the Self-Timer mode, press the button and change the self-timer setting to [Self-Timer Off].
- •When the self-timer is set to 2 seconds, the self-timer lamp does not light or blink.
- •In the Easy shooting mode, the  seconds option is only available.
- •If the Selt-Timer is set, the settings in the [Interval Shooting] are disabled.
- •[Custom] is not available when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF].
- •With configured the [Custom], and if the [Focus] is set to [Mult-trgt AF], the [Custom] is canceled and the self-timer becomes off.
Date created: September 4, 2009
Date modified: December 22, 2009
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.