CX2 FAQs - By Product
[Question] How do I make the settings for shooting several pictures with the Self-timer? (Custom Self-Timer)
You can set the shooting interval and the number of pictures when shooting several pictures with the Self-timer.
Set this between 1 and 10 pictures.
Set this between 5 and 10 seconds.
The procedures for making these settings are shown below.
- 1Turn the mode dial to a shooting mode.
- 2Press the [MENU] button. The shooting menu appears.
- 3Press the [ADJ./OK] button
to select [Custom Self-Timer], and press the [ADJ./OK] button
- 4The setting menu appears.
Press the [ADJ./OK] button to select [Pictures] and [Interval]. Press the [ADJ./OK] button to make the settings and press the [ADUJ./OK] button.
- *After setting [Custom Self-Timer], with the camera ready to shoot, press the
(Self- Timer) button and change the self-timer setting to [Custom].
Date created: October 8, 2009
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.