CX2 FAQs - By Product
[Question] About the Continous shooting operations.
Turning the mode dial to allows the various continous shooting.
- •The time until image recording is completed may be longer when using the internal memory.
- •The flash cannot be used.
- •The camera shake correction function cannot be used in the continous mode. If you set the mode dial to while the camera shake correction function is enabled, disappears from the picture display.
- •The focus, exposure value, and white balance are fixed in the continous mode.
- •ISO sensitivity is raised in the continous mode shooting.
- •When [Card Sequence No.] is set to [On], and the last four digits of the file number exceed &9999& during continous shooting, a separate folder is created in the SD memory card and successive pictures taken in continuous mode are stored in this folder.
With the CX2, Normal Continous, M-Cont Plus, and Speed Cont are available.
For the details on M-Cont Plus, or Speed Cont, see the FAQ below.
The following is the Normal Continous operations.
1Turn the mode dial to Continuous Mode.
2Press the [MENU] button to display the continuous mode selection screen.
3Press the [ADJ./OK] button to select [Continous Mode], and then press the [ADJ./OK] button.
4Compose your picture and then press and hold the shutter release button. Pictures continue to be taken for as long as you hold down the shutter release button.
5Release your finger from the shutter release button to stop shooting continuously.
- •The maximum number of images that can be shot in continuous mode is 999. Even if there is space in the memory for 1,000 or more images,  is displayed on the screen.
- •The number of images that can be shot in continuous mode depends on the image size setting.
Setting change operations
Changing the Shooting menu or Setup menu in the Continous mode, press the MENU button, and select the [MODE] tab.
And then pressing the [ADJ./OK] button once displays the Shooting menu, the button twice displays the Setup menu.
Date created: October 8, 2009
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.