CX1 FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the Auto bracketing?
The Auto bracketing function automatically takes three consecutive shots at three exposure levels (-0.5EV, ±0, and +0.5EV) based on the set exposure level.
The procedures for Auto bracketing are shown below.
|1||Turn the mode dial to shooting mode.|
|2||Press the [MENU] button to display the shooting menu.|
|3||Press the [ADJ./OK] button down to select [Auto Bracket], and press the button .|
|4||Press the [ADJ./OK] button to select [On].|
|5||Press the [ADJ./OK] button.
The display returns to the shooting screen, and the symbol is displayed on the picture display.
|6||Press the shutter release button to shoot the picture. 'Recording' is displayed.|
Three consecutive shots are taken at -0.5EV, ±0, and +0.5EV based on the set exposure compensation setting. The three still images displayed on the picture display after shooting are, from left to right, at -0.5EV (darker), standard exposure compensation setting, and +0.5EV (brighter).
- • The exposure compensation can be changed using the shooting menu.
- • [White Balance] functions according to the [Auto] setting even if it is set to [Multi-P AUTO].
- • This function is not available in Dynamic range double-shot, Easy shooting mode or Continuous mode.
- • This function cannot be used when [Focus] is set to [Multi-trgt AF].
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The [Time Exposure] setting is disabled.
- • You can toggle this function on and off by pressing the Fn (Function) button if [AT-BKT] has been assigned to the Fn button using [Set Fn Button].
See the FAQ below for more information about [Set Fn Button].
Date created: July 9, 2009
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.