CX1 FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the M-Cont Plus?
M-Cont Plus allows you to record 30 consecutive images of the previous (approx.) 1 second (30 frames per second) or 30 consecutive images of the previous (approx.) 2 seconds (15 frames per second) once you release the shutter release button.
The consecutively shot still images are grouped together as a set and recorded as one MP file*1.
*1 MP (Multi-Picture) file This is a file format that records multiple still images as one file.
- • The time until image recording is complete may be longer when using the internal memory.
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The camera shake correction function cannot be used in Continuous mode. If you turn the mode dial to Continuous mode while the camera shake correction function is enabled, the camera shake warning symbol disappears from the picture display.
- • The focus, exposure value, and white balance are locked in Continuous mode.
- • When [Card Sequence No.] is set to [On] and the last four digits of the file number exceed "9999" during continuous shooting, a separate folder is created in the SD memory card and successive pictures taken in Continuous mode are stored in this folder.
- • The image size is fixed at N1728 x 1296 (2M).
|1||Turn the mode dial to Continuous Mode.|
|2||Press the [MENU] button to display the continuous mode selection screen.|
|3||Press the [ADJ./OK] button to select [M-Cont Plus (Low)] or [M-Cont Plus (Low)], and then press the [ADJ./OK] button.|
|4||Compose your picture and then press and hold the shutter release button. The camera memorizes the scene while you hold down the shutter release button.|
|5||Release your finger from the shutter release button.|
- • If you shoot a fast-moving subject, it may be distorted in the recorded image.
- • If you shoot under a fluorescent light, the light's flickering may be recorded as a horizontal band.
Date created: July 9, 2009
Date modified: December 9, 2010
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.