CX1 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Let me know about the Continuous mode.
Turn the model dial to Continuous Mode to use the various continuous shooting functions.
- • The time until image recording is complete may be longer when using the internal memory.
- • The flash cannot be used.
- • The camera shake correction function cannot be used in Continuous mode. If you turn the mode dial to while the camera shake correction function is enabled, disappears from the picture display.
- • The focus, exposure value, and white balance are locked in Continuous mode.
- • When [Card Sequence No.] is set to [On] and the last four digits of the file number exceed "9999" during continuous shooting, a separate folder is created in the SD memory card and successive pictures taken in continuous mode are stored in this folder.
There are three types of continuous shooting available on the CX1 - Normal continuous shooting, M-Cont Plus and Speed Cont. This section describes Normal continuous shooting.
See the FAQs below for more information about M-Cont Plus and Speed Cont.
|1||Turn the mode dial to Continuous Mode.|
|2||Press the [MENU] button to display the continuous mode selection screen.|
|3||Press the [ADJ./OK] button to select [Continuous Mode], and then press the [ADJ./OK] button.|
|4||Compose your picture and then press and hold the shutter release button. Pictures are taken continuously for as long as you hold down the shutter release button.|
- • The maximum number of images that can be shot in Continuous mode is 999. Even if there is space in the memory for 1,000 or more images,  is displayed on the screen.
- • The number of images that can be shot in continuous mode depends on the image size setting.
Date created: July 9, 2009
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware Operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.